Join Us – Get Involved – Become a Member Today!
The World Affairs Council proudly provides the detail and analysis behind the headlines. Our international relationships bring authors and experts to our fair city to discuss global concerns, crises and solutions. When you become a member of the Council, you are taking a prioritizing education, information, and global understanding.
Membership with the World Affairs Council of South Texas grants you admission to all general programs at a reduced rate, or, in some cases, for free. You will have access to a vast pool of thought-leaders and policy-makers as well as to fellow citizens and leaders who share your interest in world affairs as it impacts our region and the globe.
- Member prices for top-quality programs.
- Invitation to World Affairs Councils of America’s National Conference in Washington D.C.
- Invitation to members’ only events
- Discounts to co-sponsored programs
- Reduced subscription rates to the Economist, Foreign Affairs, Foreign Policy and others.
- Access to business and educational travel opportunities.
- Reciprocal memberships with most Council chapters throughout the United States.
- Complimentary 2 tickets for each WACST speaker’s luncheon.
- 4 additional tickets at WACST member rate.
- Recognition banner with company logo at each WACST event.
- Prominent message on company logo in the WACST website.
- Access to exclusive dinner with visiting speakers and dignitaries.
- Access to visiting foreign guests and U.S. State Department officials.